Join The Club!
The Salt Lake Tennis & Health Club is a privately owned club. In an effort to serve individual as well as family needs, we offer several membership options:
- Family Membership
- Couple Membership
- Individual Membership
- Junior Individual Membership
We also offer Summer Memberships for Families and Individuals for those who prefer to utilize our swimming and tennis programs during the summer months.
Please stop in for a visit or contact Karen Sato at (801) 487-3206. Our dedicated team at the Salt Lake Tennis & Health Club will make your visit as enjoyable and helpful as possible.MEMBERSHIP PRICING
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
The club is centrally located just southeast of Sugarhouse park. If you live in the Millcreek, Foothill, South Salt Lake or Sugarhouse area it is a 5 minute drive. For anyone else, you simply take the 13th east exit off of I-80, then to 2471 South and 1700 East.
HEALTH AND FITNESS
On January 1, 2017 our club changed its name to the Salt Lake Tennis and Health Club in anticipation of the imminent opening of our new health club facilities that will include the following:
- GPP Fitness Training
- Group Exercise Classes
- Mind/Body Classes
- State of the Art Cardio and Strength Equipment
- Two new viewing areas on the first and second floors overlooking courts #13-18. These areas will have floor-to-ceiling glass and will be heated and air-conditioned!
- Small basketball court and community room
- Turf area for soccer and sports for children 3-13.
The health and fitness programs at the Salt Lake Tennis and Health Club will be second to none and will support every member in becoming healthier and happier every day! The essential difference in our health club will not only be the beautiful facilities and equipment but even more important the programs and staff that will make it easier for you to set and achieve your health and fitness goals.
HIGHEST QUALITY TENNIS PLAY AND TRAINING
- Year round tennis and the top tennis instructors in Salt Lake City
- Meet and play with all levels of players through networking and league play
- Play in tournaments to test your skills in singles or doubles.
- Daily tennis workshops, coaching clinics, men’s, women’s and mixed tennis leagues year round
- Professional tennis development of the highest caliber
- Winter season includes 11 indoor courts
- Summer season includes 16 hard courts and two clay courts
- The best place to play tennis in the Salt Lake area
BEST SWIMMING IN SALT LAKE
Are you tired of the crowded public swimming pools or would like something for your younger kids to do instead of play video games all summer? Take the whole family to the Salt Lake Tennis & Health Club pool every summer and enjoy a fun, safe atmosphere. The kids can enroll in any level of swimming program from beginner to the highest competition. It’s a great place for the kids to be outside doing something physical in a place where there are responsible supervisors, lifeguards and instructors who get to know them and look out for them. There is also a great cafe in the clubhouse which serves breakfast and lunch in case they get hungry.
Open swimming: Daily from 12:30 pm to 8:00 pm come enjoy the pool, play some tennis and have fun with your family.
HIGHEST QUALITY SWIMMING PROGRAMS AND THE CLUB SWIMMING AND DIVING TEAM
Kids summer workshop sessions: You can sign the kids up for two week sessions that teach everything from basic strokes, competition swimming and diving.
Swimming and Diving team: The Salt Lake Tennis & Health Club team is the best in the area. Winning the championship again in 2011. They have the best swimming coaches headed by Matt Hayes. It’s such a positive, healthy, fun activity for all kids.
CALL KAREN SATO AT (801) 487-3206 to find out more about memberships at the Salt Lake Tennis & Health Club.MEMBERSHIP PRICING