We have memberships starting at $79 per month
Please tell us more by filling out the form below. We will contact you to answer any questions, schedule a tour of the facilities, and discuss of all our membership options.
The Salt Lake Tennis & Health Club is a privately owned club. In an effort to serve individual as well as family needs, we offer several membership options starting as low as $79 per month:
- Family Membership
- Couple Membership
- Individual Membership
- Junior Individual Membership
We also offer Summer Memberships for Families and Individuals for those who prefer to utilize our swimming and tennis programs during the summer months.
Please stop in for a visit. Our dedicated team at the Salt Lake Tennis & Health Club will make your visit as enjoyable and helpful as possible.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
The club is centrally located just southeast of Sugarhouse Park. If you live in the Millcreek, Foothill, South Salt Lake, or Sugarhouse area it is a 5-minute drive. For anyone else, you simply take the 13th east exit off of I-80, then to 2471 South and 1700 East.
HEALTH AND FITNESS AMENITIES
- Personal Training
- Group Exercise Classes
- Mind/Body Classes
- State of the Art Cardio and Strength Equipment
- Two viewing areas on the 1st & 2nd floors overlooking courts #9-14. These areas have floor-to-ceiling glass and are heated and air-conditioned!
- Small basketball court and community room
- Turf area for soccer and sports for children 3-13.
HIGHEST QUALITY TENNIS PLAY AND TRAINING
- Year-round tennis and the top tennis instructors in Salt Lake City
- Meet and play with all levels of players through networking and league play
- Play in tournaments to test your skills in singles or doubles.
- Daily tennis workshops, coaching clinics, men’s, women’s, and mixed tennis leagues year-round
- Professional tennis development of the highest caliber
- The Winter season includes 11 indoor courts
- The summer season includes 6 indoor hard courts and 8 outdoor hard courts
- The best place to play tennis in the Salt Lake area
BEST SWIMMING IN SALT LAKE
Are you tired of the crowded public swimming pools or would like something for your younger kids to do instead of play video games all summer? Take the whole family to the Salt Lake Tennis & Health Club pool every summer and enjoy a fun, safe atmosphere. The kids can enroll in any level of swimming program from beginner to the highest competition. It’s a great place for the kids to be outside doing something physical in a place where there are responsible supervisors, lifeguards and instructors who get to know them and look out for them. There is also a great cafe in the clubhouse which serves breakfast and lunch in case they get hungry.
Open swimming: Monday – Friday 12:45 pm to 8:00 pm, Saturday 11am -7pm, Sunday 12pm – 6pm. Enjoy the pool, play some tennis and have fun with your family
HIGHEST QUALITY SWIMMING PROGRAMS AND THE CLUB SWIMMING AND DIVING TEAM
Kids summer workshop sessions: You can sign the kids up for two week sessions that teach everything from basic strokes, competition swimming and diving.
Swimming and Diving team: The Salt Lake Tennis & Health Club team is the best in the area. Winning the conference championship several times. They have the best swimming coaches headed by Julie Tate. It’s such a positive, healthy, fun activity for all kids.