- Dantley is a PTR certified teaching professional with over 20 years of experience. As a junior Dantley was ranked top in the Intermountain Section for the 18’s. Dantley went on to compete on scholarship at the University of Utah before transferring to Utah State where he (held/holds) a spot on the leaderboard for the all-time wins list.
- Dantley graduated with a Bachelor of Science in both Exercise Sports Science(emphasis on biomechanics) and Health Education and Promotion.
- His competitive edge then sparked a love for triathlon where he competed as a professional Ironman triathlete, traveling the world to race from 2007-2016. At his peak of success, he won the Silverman in 2007 as an amateur and again in 2008 as a professional! He still continues to race as an amateur as his passion and desire to push himself seemingly has no end. Dantley never left his love for tennis behind and from 2009-2010 he was an ATP World Tour hitting partner at the BNP PARIBAS OPEN.
- Dantley’s success on the tennis court has made him well known in the tennis community of California and Utah. He has been a guest professional at The Indian Wells Tennis Garden, The La Quinta Resort, and The Weil Tennis Academy respectively.
- He was recognized as the 2019 UTA USTA Coach of the Year adding to his success on the court. Dantley has an adamant belief in the SPANISH WAY on court! Inspiring in his teaching that without pain, sacrifice & suffering you will never reach your full potential! However, he believes in the balance of having a heap of fun along the way.
- Efficiency and economy of motion is a key component that he strives to develop in all his players. With a real love and passion for the high-performance juniors, he equally loves working with players of all ages and skill levels.
Dantley also survived a 7-day coma in 2013, suffering a sudden crisis from dual auto-immune diseases: Addisons & Hashimotos. He refuses to let anything in life slow him down, and given the right mindset that anything is possible!