The Salt Lake Tennis and Health Club is a business committed to the health and wellbeing of our community and our environment. We provide extraordinary health, tennis, and recreational programs for people of all ages, backgrounds, and abilities.
The new construction project of the Salt Lake Tennis and Health Club will have multiple phases as listed below:
Fall of 2018 or 2019
- Air structure installed over swimming pool
- Outdoor splash pool and play area open
Fall of 2017
- New nursery for children one to five years of age
Summer of 2017
- New and expanded Locker Rooms
- Steam and Sauna in Men’s and Women’s Rooms
Spring of 2017
- Opening of new Juice and Snack Bar
- New and expanded parking lot complete
- New handicap accessible entry complete
February 2017-New health club will open its doors and feature:
- GPP Fitness Training
- Group Exercise Classes
- Mind/Body Classes
- State of the Art Cardio and Strength Equipment
- Two new viewing areas on the first and second floors overlooking courts #13-18. These areas will have floor-to-ceiling glass and will be heated and air-conditioned!
- Small basketball court and community room
- Turf area for soccer and sports for children 3-13.